SUPRISE!!!
The navigators threw me a suprise party- and I most certainly was suprised!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone!
My birthday was WONDERFUL!
I am super excited about coming home in two weeks!!
Lots of funnn plans:
David crowder!!!
Wedding,
Lunch with lindsey and mishy at school & fca,
lunch with staff,
singing in the choir,
hanging out with lindsey, michelle, and luke,
playing games with the fam,
good mexican food,
and just about anything else you can imagine!
yesss!
my roommate moved into the sorority-unit this week, so i am all alone, but its going good.
I miss her tons, but we still hang out and stuff. she promised that she would come and have a sleep over in my room! yesss
my two tests this past week went fairly well!
love you all
<3
mandi leigh
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment