I have had a rough time these past few days. My throat has been killing me! Luckily my big sister came to my rescue! Now that I have ingested lots of vitamins and ibuprofen and day-quyl. I feel 100% better. But I just need to remember to keep taking my vitamins!!
Tonight is going to be interesting. I will be joining the rest of the freshman class on the floor of the First United Bank Center [no- its not a bank... its the WT version of the indoor part of the Berry Center- for all you Houston folks]
We have Convocation. We are going to have the privilege of hearing the Nobel-Peace Prize winner Elie Wisel, the writer of Night, the readership novel for the WT freshman class. This is most definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity. He only makes an appearance on college campus' twice a year. Lucky me.
That's all for now, guys.
<3 Mandi Leigh.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment