So- This is my first blog.
I am attending West Texas A&M University- in Canyon, TX.
I will be updating this blog regularly to keep everyone up todate.
My first night here, which was two weeks ago- Wed., was an adventure all on its own.
Tabby and I read a flyer about Pancakes at Midnight. Man- those must have been the best pancakes I have EVER had before in my LIFE!!!
But before the pancakes of amazingness we played some sand volleyball. We went into the game fully expecting to lose! We were "Team-wanna-hawk-a-loogie" [yes- like from Finding Nemo].
It was during this great game that we met Kristin. She invited us to the Baptist church- where we have attended SundaySchool [for college kiddos] and the contemparary service the past 2 sundays. We also attended a program called Overflow, which is a worship service, and a serman (very similar to youth group worship) for college-age kids.
More updates will be coming!!
<3 mandi leigh
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment