Things are starting to get back to 'normal' for me. My throat doesn't so much anymore, and I have a new allergy medicine that I have to take everyday.
The breakfast in the cafe' is NO bueno. yet, I always find myself in there, hoping it will get better. No. It doesn't. The waffles are gross. The eggs are scary. The cereal is usually okay. On days that I have class early [yes- 9:30 is early] I eat in my room, but Mon, Wed, and Fri me and Tabby make an adventure to the Cafe' to see whats cookin'.
Homecoming is coming up! Cross Canadian Ragweed will be playing at the First United Bank Center, and there is a dance. What do you wear to a college dance? I don't like dances very much, and I don't really know who CCR is, but I think I might go just to check it out. We'll see.
Classes are going good! I have/get to turn in an Essay this week in a few classes that could win me a trip to Poland for Spring Break. [when Elie Wiesel came to Canyon, after he spoke to the Freshman class, he had a more "intimate" setting where people had to buy tickets to attend. THAT money is what is funding the trip to Poland. They are going to read and choose about 10 Freshman to get to go on this once-in-a-lifetime trip to retrace Mr. Wiesel's steps.]
Got to get ready for class!
<3 Mandi Leigh
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment