I have a second round of interviews today! (in 1 hour!!)
The contest committee could not come up with a final decision, so they are asking faculty to come and help out!
So it might be yet another week of waiting to know the results.
I don't really care how things turn out. I mean, yes- I would LOVE to go to Poland, but I have also gotten lots of experience from all of this! A few itnerviews can take you along way!
For other news: the weather is great! classes are going good. I have been spending alot of time with McKenzie this past week! She has 2 ear infections, so I went over and helped Trish watch her so that she could run to WalMart and make dinner. I made a pretty good apple crisp! yummm. (but not from scratch... don't get too excited!)
Hope everyone is doing well!
xoxo
M
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment