Friday, October 19, 2007

Interview

Sorry that is took my SO long to get this up. I have been running non-stop since my interview yesterday.

The interview went really well.
I wasn't as nervous once I got in there. I realized that I had nothing to lose, so I just went in and enjoyed myself.

There were 4 of us contestants, and about 10 people from various places around the campus on the committee.
They told us that they wanted it to be more of a discussion... but we wern't really able to talk back in forth... but it was good.

We were asked 4 questions, and the pannel wrote down our answers, which I found to be a little strange. I almost felt like a test subject.

Name, where you are from

If someone from home were to describe you in one word, what would it be?
something that i dont really remember...
If you were to talk with someone coming to wt, what would you tell them?
What are you going to do to prepare yourself for the trip, if you were to be selected?

No comments: