Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WOW MOM

Photobucket

If you look closly, the letters in our hands mixed with the "O" shape of the mouth, creates funnn 3 letter words.... still confused?... it says.... "WOW MOM it was so funny [LOL] i saw a COW and it went MOO!!"

-Yes, we were lacking sleep and thought this was intertaining!!

The renewal conference went very well. Even though I got sick the first night [maybe carsickness?], I had a great time!

What did we do, you ask?

well....

Friday:
wakey, wakey! Mucho early for me!!
I went and got Tabs and we picked up some McDonalds for breakfast, and then headed to the Nav Center. After everyone got there, we hit the road!
Driving, more driving, and yes- more driving.
YAY WE'RE IN DALLAS [actually- we were in Richardson, but its all the same!]
We checked in, and put our stuff in the rooms... and played on the SLEEP NUMBER BEDS! haha. Yea, the Raddison is nice!
We had a large group session [i.e. worship music, serman, info, fun stuff]
when that was over, i went to bed since I hadn't been feeling too well. But they had the Jazz band from UNT there, and they had coffee and drinks on sale. mucho fun for those who were there.

Saturday:
breakfast.
Large group #2.
Workshop #1
Lunch
Workshop #2
BREAKKKKK [we walked to starbucks and then worked on homework. wooo]
Dinner.
Large group #3
FREE TIME and BED

Sunday:
Breakfast
Large group #4
On the Road again!
Back to canyon!

I hear that it is tradition for a group of people to go out to dinner after Renewal, so 2 staff and 5 students [myself included] went to the grand TACO BELL. The best part- we were there fo 2+ hours!! We talked about the different workshops we went to, and the things we had learned. It was lots of fun, and a great time to relax after the weekend!

So, even though I was kind of sickly, it was a great weekend, and I can't wait until next year!

No comments: