Things around the university are starting to pick up!
I am pretty excited about the upcoming semester. It's going to be lost of fun.
I have bought/gathered/borrowed all my textbooks [all EIGHT of them. eww]
I have things list pens and pensils and markers.
I even bought a dry erase board for outside my door!
Once we get to move in [Aug 20th]; i will be posting pictures of our awesome room!
F UNit. it all starts with FUN. haha.
What classes and activites am I looking forward to this next semester:
ARTS 1304 [Art history- modern]
ENGL 1302 [English 2, writing rhetoricals]
HIST 1301 [American History 1492-1877]
MATH 1350 [Fundamentals of Math= for elementary teachers]
SOCW 3301 [Reluctant Welfare State]
Activities:
RHA [Resident Hall Association]
Stafford Hall Counsel [dorm hall meetings]
PLI [Peer Leader Intern, working in a college prep class [IDS 1071]]
AC Secretery [helping out in the Activity Center once a week and some weekends]
Nav Leadership [planning for activities for the Navigators]
Nav Praise team [leading praise and worship at Nav Night each week]
SOS? [Sisters of our savior; girls bible study]
...and whatever else gets thrown at me.
and I am SO excited for all my friends to get back up here, and to make new ones as the year gets started!
whoohoo
peace, love, and bookstores.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment