Tuesday, May 6, 2008

life

first of all-
for those of you who are mothers, happy mothers day!

second of all-
i'm sorry for the lack of blog! things have been SUPER busy ever since I got back from Poland.

Whats new:
*finals! I only have one left!!!
A/B,A/B,B,A,C,A

I know- the C is a real downer. I did rather poorly on my government final. but its not the end of the world. I will still have above a 3.2, which is okay!


My Peer Leader job is about to start! We have training during the intersession class time [which starts Monday!]
and right at the beginning of june, I begin my national government class online.
I am super excited about a summer in the panhandle. No, I wont be at home with family and friends [which is a bit lame] but I will get to be apart of all the freshman's first taste of college! and the weather up here is AMAZING right now!

speaking of the weather...
a new activity I have picked up on-
Rain Dancing.
when it cloudy in the afternoon's, Tabby, Brant and I get the bongos and various instruments [we have used egg shakers, clapping, a u-ka-lay-lee] and we dance and act goofy.
and then we dance in the rain!! its loads of fun!


one conclusion that I have come to is: that when one enters college. they resort back to their inner child! Really; we watch cartoons, we try to get away with wearing our pj's in public, we eat cereal, we play in the rain, we take naps, and we thinks its cool to stay up entirely too late with our friends. hahaha! [especially during finals week!!]

I am looking for another part time job around here. I have a friend that works at American Eagle, and LOVES it- so I might apply there. A discount on clothes? SURE!
I am also thinking about applying at Movie Gallary since its right by the house.

Speaking of the house... I am moving back on campus in the fall. I'll be moving into Stafford Hall, where tons of my friends live. And i'll be rooming with my friend Sarah. Want to see it? check it out here.

No comments: